Community Health Assessment
Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Hancock County Community Health Assessment. A community’s quality of life is measured in many ways. Every measure includes its health status and having a healthier population leads to a higher quality of life for all. This assessment provides important details about the health of our community as it is….
* Local: it describes Hancock County
* Comprehensive: it assesses birth throughout adulthood
* Thorough: it describes personal health habits, risky behaviors, physical, mental and social health
* Actionable: the data can be used to guide programming and funding
* Measurable: the data can be compared to previous assessments and measured again in the future to evaluation progress and success.
This health assessment would not have been possible without the financial commitment of Blanchard Valley Health System, Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation, Hancock County United Way, Hancock Public Health, Hancock County ADAMHS Board and Community Partnership, and Hancock County Family and Children First Council. We also appreciate the time and talent of the many members of the Be Healthy Now Hancock County Coalition for their contributions to this project.
If you would like to provide input on the health assessment or if you are interested in learning more about the Hancock County Health Coalition please contact us at 419-424-7106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your opinion.
2015 Hancock County Health Assessment
May 10, 2016, 09:37 AM
Community Health Improvement Plan